Sunday, March 3, 2013

EnCOUNTERing Wedding Checks

Getting things done! That's how I feel right now at least.

I finished addressing, stamping and stuffing invitations and I am putting them in the mail TOMORROW. Soooo exciting! 

One of Rob's co-workers daughters is a professional make up artist and he gave me her contact information. She seems amazing! It'll end up being the same cost as the girl I have booked form Canandaigua, but she can do airbrushing and fake eyelashes, both of which I wanted. I scheduled a trial with for April 6th first thing in the morning. That's the day of my shower so I figure I can go all done up and all my girls and my mom and Rob's mom can see it and decide if they want their make up done too so I can give her a head count. 

The bridesmaids dresses are in! They came in last week, so tomorrow I'm going to Syracuse in the afternoon. My mom is going to look for a dress for herself and hopefully Emily and Annie will meet us there so I can see the dresses. I'm also going to try my dress on with all the various jewelry pieces I bought a make me final decision there. So I' pretty excited to try my dress on again, find something for my mom, and see my girls in their dresses. 

Then Thursday I fly to Las Vegas. Rob is there for a conference now and I'm meeting him there. While we're there we're going to look at rings and hopefully buy them. Then, when we get back I'm going to make all our final vendor meetings. Which means we'll have to finalize all our music selections, a must have photo list, and all our details we still need to work out. 

Annnnd, on the non wedding front, I resurfaced our kitchen counters. And they came out pretty well. It's a surprise for Rob for when he gets home next week (unless he reads this, but I don't think he does. But if so, no surprise for him, haha)




Some before and afters. I use Rust Oleum Countertop Coating paint. It's specifically made for resurfacing laminate countertops. I won't put things on it or use it probably until Tuesday since it has to cure for a few days, but it's supposed to be a wonder resurfacer and last for years. So here's to hoping he likes it. It also makes the blue floors more subdued since they aren't as blindingly obvious against the dark gray. 

Anywho. 90 days left. That's it! That's 2 months, 4 weeks, and 1 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment