Friday, March 23, 2012

Entertainment

Oh, I'm terrible. It's been a few weeks.


I haven't done too much. I started a new job two weeks ago and have been busy. 


We finally settled on a photographer. I met up with Sonia from Sonia Maria Photography the other day, put down the deposit and signed the contract. So that's exciting.


I also sent Ken Paradise an email, but I sent it through his website and haven't heard back yet. I'll call him Monday. After standing us up a few months ago, he has graciously offered us $150 off a package or free uplighting (if I remember correctly. It was hard to hear him in the busy bridal expo show room). But I do want uplighting, and he's the best of the best in the Finger Lakes area, so I want to snatch him up. I've heard he books up quick. And a good DJ is something we're willing to pay for. 


Oh, and it's only 435 more days until our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment