Tuesday, August 7, 2012

298

First and foremost, let's start with wedding related things today. I finally bought a dress. I agonized over the same two dresses for like two more hours on Friday. Annie came in to be the voice of reason, as she sometimes is. Also, she hadn't seen either dress yet and was completely unbiased. I ended up settling on the second dress. As much as I'll have to push the images of ruffles out of my mind, I'm happy with my choice. I think what finally did it for me was when I put it on the last time, Better Together by Jack Johnson came on. Rob and I both love us some Jack and our first dance will be a Jack song. So as I was being laced up and listening to it, it made it feel right. Although, I did spend many a months envisioning the first dress, so here's to hoping I don't wake up in a cold sweat a few months from now questioning my decision. 

Other than that, nothing really wedding related is happening. Rob asked again about cake tastings, so I guess I'll call this weekend and set one up. Next month I plan on finding a florist. Then everything will be booked except a caterer for the rehearsal dinner. 

On a non wedding related note, I ran my triathlon on Sunday. I killed it! I finished in 2:14:45, way under my less than 3 hour goal. I averaged 16mph the whole bike ride, which is great! I'm hoping to run three next year. Scott was there taking photos for The Eagle and took a bunch of me and submitted them for the spread in the paper. It comes out tomorrow, so I'll have to look for it. 




Compliments of Scott Schild Photography

Also, a most happiest of birthdays to my beautiful mother!

Ok, enough bragging! As usual, there are 9 months, 3 weeks and 4 days until the wedding, or 298 days! Woo for being under 300!

No comments:

Post a Comment