Saturday, June 2, 2012

Less Then One Year To Go!

Well, we made it to the one year mark! Yesterday was the day, so now we're seriously counting down.


Not much new on the planning front. Rob and I are still having fun making music playlists for the reception. 


Annie, Emily and I went to a local boutique the other day and they tried on Bridesmaids dresses. The ones the girls tried on and liked last time were really nice, but they didn't fit my vision. I wasn't feeling the satin or the sheath fit. But we found fabulous chiffon a-line dresses that I'm super excited about. 


I also called and made two appointments to go dress shopping in July yesterday. I'm so excited for that! 


So, we have 364 days to go! Or 11 months, 4 weeks and 2 days, however you want to look at it. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment